- This event has passed.
Fall Coaches Meeting – Aug 11 2018
August 11, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
Fall Coaches Meeting will be August 11 from 10:00am -11:30am at the grassy area on 4000 S at the West Jordan Soccer Complex. (This is the area where the younger kids play.) This meeting will be broken up into 2 sessions.
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM: We will have a meeting to discuss several topics including sportsmanship, upcoming events, coaching resources and a Q&A.
- 10:45-11:30 AM: We will have some hands on coach training. Come prepared to participate and play in this coach training session, wearing appropriate clothing and bring water.
At the end of the meeting, we will hand out the coaches equipment and uniforms to distribute to your team.
Final rosters should be available by then and hopefully game schedules.
To thank you for your coaching efforts and time, we offer a 50% registration discount for one player for the next year if you complete the following requirements:
- Attend both the Fall and Spring Coaches meeting
- Coach the entire year (Fall and Spring)
- Stay in good standing with the league (no sportsmanship concerns)
As far as sportsmanship goes, let’s all focus on being a good example to our players and parents of what being a good sportsman is. We ask that at your first team meeting/practice with players and coaches that you go over good sportsmanship principles.
If you have any further questions please reach out to your age group director or the registrar.