- This event has passed.
Spring Coaches Meeting – March 16 2019
March 16 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
We are getting closer to the start of the Spring Season. I hope you are all getting as excited as we are for the upcoming season.
The Spring Coaches Meeting will be March 16 from 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM at the Bingham Creek Library. At this meeting will be giving out all needed information for the upcoming season, discussing coaching resources, and answering any questions you may have. Attendance at this meeting is required for coaches to be eligible to receive a 50% discount for one player for the Fall 2019/Spring 2020 season.
As a reminder, we need each of you to do the following two things:
- Contact each player and find out if he/she is returning and whether they need a replacement jersey ($20 to replace). Please report any non-players and needed replacement jerseys to your Age Group Director by Feb 28th.
- Complete the SafeSport Certification by March 16. If you have any questions on how to complete this certification please contact your Age Group Director.
Additionally that same day (March 16), as a part of the RSL Juniors Recreation Program, we have the awesome opportunity to attend an RSL Academy Match and receive coaching training from members of the RSL coaching staff. The schedule for this is as follows:
- 12:30 PM – Leave Coaches Meeting and drive to Zion’s Bank Stadium at the Zions Bank Academy in Herriman (14787 Academy Parkway).
- 1:00 PM – Receive instructions from RSL Coaching staff to analyze the Academy Match
- 1:30 PM – Academy Match
- 3:15 PM – Post Match Analysis and Instruction from RSL Coaching Staff
Family members are also able to attend this match and training.
Although this part is optional, we would highly encourage all coaches of all age groups to attend this free coaching training. It will be a great opportunity to learn from quality coaches and have fun doing so. We hope to have great attendance so that we can continue to have coaching training opportunities from RSL.